Developer: Auroch Digital
Steam Store: Release date: January 01, 1970 Retail Price: $TBA |
In Mars Horizon the player is tasked with leading a major space agency from the dawn of the space age though to humanity's journey to Mars.
Players run a government space agency from when the first rockets launched into the atmosphere, right through to the first crewed mission to Mars.
Research new tech, expand your agency base, build rockets, send satellites into orbit, and launch a variety of missions. As the player, you’re in charge of every element of the journey into space.
- YOUR RACE INTO SPACE: All your decision-making and strategic prowess counts. Will you be patient in crafting the most high-tech base or strive to get the first human on Mars?
- SCIENTIFIC ACCURACY: Auroch Digital has been developing Mars Horizon in affiliation with the UK Space Agency to ensure absolute detail in space travel, engineering, and the preparation needed for a successful mission into space.
- CREW MANAGEMENT: Management is a key aspect of Mars Horizon and you’ll need to hire the right crew to successfully build, launch, and land on Mars.
- DIPLOMATIC ALLIANCES: Enter into diplomatic partnerships with other agencies to share the rewards of space exploration, or risk going it alone for even greater benefits.
- BUILD & DESIGN: Construct your dream rocket from multiple vehicle parts and store its design for later missions.
- COMPONENT EXPERIENCE: Level up your vehicle parts after repeated missions to increase its reliability, and use upgrade slots for even more improvements.
- UNIQUE CONTRACTORS: Agencies have a number of contractors they can call on for construction of vehicles, each with their own selection of unique benefits...